The video team at Weber Shandwick creates award-winning video and animation content for a global roster of clients including Microsoft, Mars Inc, Novartis, Lilly, Unilever, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Roche, Nespresso and many more. Working closely with the client and in-house creative and strategy teams, we develop cross-platform content from initial inception to delivery.
We’re a close-knit team of creative producers, editors, animators and shooters. We are passionate about filmmaking, inside and outside of the office (or currently, our kitchens/sofas), and always looking at ways to learn and evolve our work.
We are looking for a Producer to join our team, reporting to a Senior Producer.
Our producers are hands on and creative, and own their projects, so you should have some experience in producing treatments, storyboards and scripting.
You will own multiple projects in parallel - overseeing pre-production, production and post-production, including animation. You will also support the Senior Producer and Executive Producers on larger projects.
We’re a busy team so you must be able to remain calm and professional in pressured situations while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude.
We are a close team and support each other in all our endeavors so you will be on hand to offer project guidance, quality control, or company when you fancy a coffee/donut/pint.
DAY TO DAY
• Manage local and international shoots from pre-production to delivery, including project resourcing, locations, talent, logistics and budgeting.
• Directing shoots with tasks including developing storyboards, interviewing participants and directing crew.
• Producing shoots where Senior/Executive Producers act as directors.
• Developing complex production budgets up to £100k and track finances throughout the project.
• Collaborate closely with colleagues in the Video Team, as well as those in Account Management, Creative, Design and Strategy.
• Act as client facing point of contact for production related matters.
• 2 - 5 years’ experience producing video and animation content for social media platforms and brand websites, ideally with some time spent at an agency.
• Ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment whilst managing multiple projects in parallel.
• Scriptwriting for branded content, documentary and/or animation.
• Directing corporate or documentary shoots.
• Project management skills.
• Experience in developing production budgets and engaging external vendors.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues, listen to and share ideas.
• Inquisitive and hungry to develop personal skillset as well as grow the level of work for the agency.
• Friendly, open and generous to your colleagues. As mentioned, we’re a close-knit bunch and do our best work when we collaborate.
• 25 days holiday + 2 extra days at Christmas + 2 annual days for volunteering
• Flexible working
• Employee wellbeing perks including things like: EAP mental health support, free membership to both Headspace meditation and Perkbox, various clubs including lunchtime running, craft club and book club
• Discounted gym membership
• Cycle to work scheme
• Summer and Christmas company parties (re-imagined under COVID19)
• Pension scheme
• Access to health insurance
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status