Studio Wilson Copp is an innovative and award-winning furniture workshop based in Streatham, SW16. We specialise in bespoke furniture, love experimenting with materials, PLAYFUL is in our DNA and most importantly, we encourage creativity! This is an exciting time to join us as we are bringing our products to the market.
We are looking for a SolidWorks whizz to be a part of our small team of furniture enthusiasts, bringing in creative ideas and finalising an exciting project that we are working on.
Job at a glance:
- Transform sketches into technical drawings and rendering using SolidWorks.
- Refine and finalise 3D drawings of mechanical components under the director's instructions.
- Report to the director for project status and organise files into the system.
- Learn about the properties and craftsmanship of the materials.
- Have an education in mechanical engineering with a bright mind.
- SolidWorks whizz, proficient in Microsoft Office, great IT skills would be a bonus.
- Good knowledge of furniture or product design.
- Have a creative mind and ability to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Willing to learn and open to new ideas.
- Organised and detail-oriented.
- Local to Streatham or the Lambeth borough would be great!
This is a part-time position, a great opportunity for a graduate mechanical engineer with a passion for furniture to learn from an award-winning designer. If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV along with a cover letter, stating your salary expectations.