This job has now Expired!!
We’re looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join our award-winning team in our Farringdon offices.
What we need from you:
- Strong communication skills
- A meticulously detailed and thorough attitude to your work
- Ability to work independently, but knows when’s the right time to ask for feedback
- Ability to accept critical feedback and respond accordingly
- Self-starter attitude with a desire to learn and grow
The skills we’re looking for:
- Graduate to one year’s experience
- A portfolio showcasing strong design skills, considered use of typography and creative ideas
- A high level of computer literacy: Sketch, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good understanding of digital design: website design/production and the digital landscape
- A strong understanding of using current social media technologies to make content for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Proven ability to adopt a self-motivated, methodical, problem solving approach to work
- Confident working to deadlines and achieving defined goals
- Excellent presentation, organisational, time management skills and meet deadlines
Our awesome client list and fast growth is driven by a culture of no-waffle and a strong creative focus. The successful applicant will need to be able to perform against those values, and hit the ground running without heavy handholding.
Waste is an 12-year-old creative agency filled with digital natives and analog enthusiasts who combine to make beautiful bits and bytes. We have offices in London and Los Angeles, and amazing clients like Badoo, British Gas, Nintendo, The National Lottery, Supercell, and Warner Bros. Check us out at www.waste-creative.com
How to apply