This job has now Expired!!
We are looking for a 2D Artist / Illustrator to join our Slots and Casino team. Working on our latest games, you will collaborate daily with other artists and developers and be responsible for creating a wide variety of digital artwork, ranging from environment and character art, logos and UI elements from concept to final implementation.
This is an excellent position for an experienced or aspiring 2D Artist. The role is ideally suited to a freelancer prepared to work within our office. Full-time / permanent position may also be available to the right candidate.
• All round excellence in design and digital illustration.
• Digital painting
• An ability to generate quick concepts and realize ideas.
• Have a very creative and imaginative mind-set
• Eye for composition and colour.
• Possess a stunning and up to date portfolio.
• Examples of self-initiated projects.
• An understanding of multi-platform development.
• Ability to follow existing styles and brand guidelines.
• Adobe creative cloud
• Games UI experience and game logo creation.
• Understanding and experience with 2D animation.
• After effects
What West Pier Offer
• Flexible and fair working hours
• Competitive day rate / salary
• Social events
• A friendly, focused and relaxed working environment
• Ongoing training and development with career progression
• Excellent central Brighton location, based a short walk from the seafront, Brighton rail station, the lanes and some of the cities most sought after coffee shops, restaurants and bars
How to apply
Send your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com
||West Pier Studio
||Suite 1.2, First Floor
||32 West Street