This job has now Expired!!Input Design is looking for a Creative Motion Graphics / 3D Designer who has a proven track record of working on titles and programme graphics. Experience of channel branding would be an advantage.
We are looking for a creative designer with a focus towards Maya & Cinema 4D, and advanced knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator coupled with; strong ideas and storyboard skills, a good eye for detail and the ability to take ownership of the creative process.
You will be required to see projects through from the initial brainstorm to final delivery. The successful candidate will be comfortable working within a team environment and will be able to work on a number of projects at the same time.
Input Design is a multi-media creative department within Input Media, which has an enviable blue-chip sport client list and a solid reputation around the world. Come and join us in the next exciting phase of our development.
Salary: depending on experience
Main Purpose of Job:
To bring a high level of original creativity and knowledge of 3D to Input Design
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week (to include evenings and weekends when required)
a. Responsible to: Graphics & Design Manager and Creative Director
b. Responsible for: n/a
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Utilising Maya and Cinema 4D to create original designs
• Storyboarding and conceptualising ideas for high profile projects
• Designing title sequences, promos, and idents
• Creating original ideas for new onscreen brands
• To deliver work to a high standard whilst meeting deadlines
• Liaising with internal and external producers and clients
Qualifications and training
• A media related/design degree or equivalent
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and set briefs
• Advanced knowledge of Maya, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
• Good knowledge of the latest broadcast graphics within sport and other genres
• Ability to visualise concepts with excellent storyboard skills
• A minimum of 2 years motion graphics design experience (or equivalent)
• Experience of graphics within a broadcast environment
• Previous experience working on channel branding would be an advantage
• Meticulous and good attention for detail
• A keen interest in sport is a definite plus, but not essential